California Construction, Government Contract, Real Estate, Licensing, and Business Attorneys
Construction Defects, Construction Contracts, Claims and Disputes, Public Works Contracts and Claims, Real Estate Contracts and Litigation, Professional Licensing, Business Contracts and Litigation.
Our firm handle a wide range of issues involving commercial and residential property and business matters, including:
- Construction defects actions. We work with owners, contractors, subcontractors, expert witnesses, and insurers in cases involving allegations of construction defects, including water leakage or damage, plumbing or roofing defects, mold, structural problems or claims concerning other property damage to buildings or other defects.
- Public works and Government contracts, claims and disputes. We represent clients in legal actions related to local, state and federal government public contracts and public works construction contracts. We handle bid protests, payment or performance disputes, stop notice and bond claims, Miller Act Claims, delay or extra work claims, collections, and disagreements involving unforeseen site conditions and other delays, subcontracts, listing law requirements, and all other public works disputes.
- Construction contracts, claims, disputes and litigation. We represent contractors, subcontractors, and property owners in disputes involving construction contracts and subcontracts, payment and extra work disputes improper or inadequate construction plans, interference in the project, scheduling issues or unknown site conditions that result in additional expenses and costs, and all other manner of related claims or disputes.
- Real estate contracts, property disputes, and litigation. We represent buyers, sellers and owners of residential or commercial property in litigation involving purchase/sale contracts, construction issues, failure to disclose matters, fraud, water rights, encroachment, easements and title disputes and similar matters.
- Business Counseling, Contracts and Litigation. We represent business, corporations, partnerships, joint ventures, Limited Liability Companies, licensed professionals and individuals on business formation, operations, contracts, and dispute resolution of all types, including shareholder, partnership issues and disputes contract drafting and enforcement, collections, and professional licensing and disciplinary proceedings.
When you are involved in a construction or real estate dispute, whether it involves residential or commercial property, you want a highly experienced and competent lawyer to protect your interests. You want an attorney who understands your options and who will help you make informed decisions, whether your case goes to trial or through the arbitration or mediation process.
At the Wolf Law Office, in San Francisco, we offer over 25 years of experience to clients throughout the Bay Area and Northern California, handling a wide range of construction and real estate claims and cases, including construction defect cases, and disputes involving private and public works contracts. George W: Wolff has bachelor's and master's degrees in Civil Engineering and Construction Management worked in the construction industry before attending law school and brings a thorough understanding of the technical and legal issues related to construction real estate disputes to our clients, helping you avoid or resolve disputes quickly and efficiently. Attorney Wolff has also served as an arbitrator in construction and real estate related matters. Contact us or call us at 415‑788‑1881 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a free initial consultation.
Staff members speak Korean, Mandarin Chinese and French.
We are available to meet with clients from 9 a.m. until 6 p.m., Monday through Friday, and evenings and weekends by appointment. If appropriate, we will make construction or property site visits.