Northern California and Bay Area Construction, Construction Defects, Public Contracts, Real Estate, Professional Licensing, and Business Law and Litigation Attorneys
Construction Defects, Construction Contracts, Real Estate Contracts and Litigation, Claims and Disputes, Public Works Contracts and Claims, Professional Licensing, Business Contracts and Litigation
Our firm handles a wide range of issues involving commercial and residential property, construction matters, and private and government contracts and disputes, including:
- Private Construction contracts, claims, disputes and litigation. We represent contractors, subcontractors, and property owners in disputes involving construction contracts and subcontracts, payment and extra work disputes, improper or inadequate construction plans, interference in the project, scheduling issues or unforeseen site conditions that result in additional expenses and costs, mediation and arbitration hearings as well as actions in State and Federal Courts, and all other manner of related claims or disputes.
- Real estate contracts, property disputes, and litigation. We represent buyers, sellers and owners of residential or commercial property in litigation involving purchase/sale contracts, construction issues, failure to disclose matters, fraud, condominium law water rights, encroachment, neighbor disputes, easements, trespass and title disputes and similar matters.
- Construction defects actions. We work with owners, contractors, subcontractors, expert witnesses, and insurers in cases involving allegations of construction defects, including water leakage or damage, plumbing or roofing defects, mold, structural problems or claims concerning other propertydamage to buildings or other defects.
- Public Works and Government contracts, claims and disputes. We represent clients in legal actions related to local, state and federal government public contracts and public works construction contracts. We handle bid protests, payment or performance disputes, stop notice and bond claims, Miller Act Claims, delay or extra work claims, collections, and disagreements involving unforeseen site conditions and other delays, subcontracts, listing law requirements, and all other public works disputes.
- Business Counseling, Contracts and Litigation. We represent business, corporations, partnerships, joint ventures, Limited Liability Companies, licensed professionals and individuals on business formation, operations, contracts, owner disputes, and dispute resolution of all types, including shareholder, partnership issues and disputes contract drafting and enforcement, collections, and professional licensing and disciplinary proceedings.
At the Wolff Law Office, headquartered in San Francisco, our attorneys offer a total of over 50 years of experience to clients throughout the Bay Area and Northern California, handling a wide range of construction, real estate, and government contracts and claims and cases, including construction defect cases, and disputes involving private and public works and government contracts.
Principal attorney George W. Wolff has Bachelor's and Master's degrees in Civil Engineering and Construction Management, an M. B. A. degree in real estate and finance, worked in the construction industry before attending law school and later as a government attorney and private law firm attorney, and brings a thorough understanding of the technical and legal issues related to construction, public contract and real estate disputes to our clients, to enable you to avoid or resolve disputes quickly and efficiently.
Attorney Wolff also serves as an arbitrator in construction and real estate related matters.
We are available to meet with clients from 9 a.m. until 6 p.m., Monday through Friday, and evenings and weekends by appointment. If appropriate, we will make construction or property site visits.
Staff members speak Korean, Mandarin and French.